Discussing the Rules of Roulette
Vulkan Vegas Casino provides players not only with games to choose from but also with information on how to play those games and what’s more, on how to win them! What follows is a basic rundown of the rules as a thorough knowledge of these can actually enable a player to accrue more winnings in any of the variants of this (in)famous game of chance:
- Roulette is a game of chance played on a wheel with a number of red and black slots with numbers 1 to 36 allocated to them respectively. Depending on the type of roulette being played, European or American, there are one or more green slots that have 0 assigned to them as their defining value.
- In addition to the wheel, there is a table with the number featured again as well as other options outlined for the player to place his or her bet on. The details of these options vary depending on the type one is choosing to play.
- In the course of the game, a player must choose a number, from those displayed on the wheel or table, to place his or her bet on. In case of a Live casino, various players can place their bets within a stipulated period of time as mentioned in the rules of the game.
- The player can also decide on the amount of value he or she wants to assign to a given bet according to their gaming strategy.
- The dealer then spins the wheel and drops a small ball into it. The slot in which the ball rests once the wheel has stopped spinning is deemed to be the winning slot and the player having placed his or her bet on the same is awarded winnings corresponding to the bet placed.
Types of Bets in Vulkan Vegas Roulette Games
Along with these basic rules, Vulkan Vegas Casino believes that it is also important for the player to know the various types of bets he or she can place during a given round of the same. The following are the types or kinds of bets that a player can place:
- A player may place his or her bet on a single number or on groups or combinations of numbers.
- While placing bets on more and more numbers or combinations of numbers increases a player’s chances of winning in a given game, it also decreases the payouts on offer for the player.
- There are three broad categories of bets – Inside Bets, Outside Bets and Announced Bets. The first two kinds are classic or basic types of bets and remain the same in most or all variants of the game. The third kind is an advanced type of bet and is available only in particular formats of Roulette.
- Inside Bets – These refer to bets that are placed on the given numbers, between 1 to 36 and 0, on a wheel or table of Roulette. There are in turn, various varieties of Inside Bets that can be placed by a player. These range from bets on a single number, known as the Straight Bet, to bets on multiple numbers in varying combinations such as the Trio Bet, the Split Bet, the Corner Bet, the Basket Bet, etc.
- Outside Bets – These refer to bets placed on the additional options present on the table or wheel. These cover not single but large groups of numbers and hence give lower payouts to players. There are five common outside bets such as the Red or Black Bet which guesses at the colour of the winning numbers slot. The Odd or Even Bet guessing the denomination of the winning number. The Dozens Bet that guesses that one of the three ‘dozens’ numbers on the wheel shall be the winning number. The Columns Bet which guesses at which column on the table the winning number will bring to. Finally, the Higher or Lower Bet that tries to guess whether the winning number shall be higher or lower than 19.
- Announced Bets – These bets are specific to the variant of roulette being played. Most of the classic announced bets originate from French Roulette and may be found also in the European Roulette. Some of the announced bets include the Voisins Du Zero or Neighbors of Zero Bet, the Le Tiers Du Cylindre or One-Third of the Wheel Bet, the Jeu Zero or Zero Game Bet, the Orphelins Bet, the Finale Plein Bet and more.
Certain variants at Vulkan Vegas also introduce innovative announced bets to enliven the game, such as the Chip Bomb Bet in Premier Roulette.
The Games on Offer at Vulkan Vegas Casino
Having familiarized oneself with the rules and the various kinds of bets that can be made in variants of the game available at Vulkan Vegas Casino, one can take a look at the roulette games on offer:
- European Roulette Games – These online games simulate the gameplay of the European format with its rather mathematical probabilities and combinations of primary and secondary betting fields. They are known to be advanced roulette forms that challenge the dexterity of players.
- American Roulette – This type is comparatively simpler with lesser complexity in betting variants of combinations and a notable difference of the wheel having two green zero slots instead of one. It is known for its simplistic charm.
- French Roulette – This is a combination of the two other formats mentioned. It is known for a lucid charm as well as interesting betting and winning possibilities.
- Live Roulette – Vulkan Vegas Casino further offers players an opportunity to experience the feel of a live game of roulette with a real dealer and multitudes of fellow players taking part in the game from all over the world. Such a format of the classic game of roulette allows the player to become a part of a larger community of gamers worldwide.
Let the Roulette Begin!
Vulkan Vegas Casino online offers players the opportunity to choose from a variety of roulette games to play and shows them the ropes of the game, to begin with. The games hosted are certified safe and can be played either for real money or for free at Vulkan Vegas. Further, the policies of depositing and withdrawing real money are clear, and the payment portals are trustworthy too. Thus players can definitely give the roulette tables at Vulkan Vegas a go to experience the classic charm of the game and accrue winnings along the way.